- Financial modelling course is designed for MBA students with focus on improving the skills required in the financial services industry.
- This course concentrates on enhancing Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and financial modelling skills.
- This course will help bridge the gap between the skills acquired during the academics and the skills required in the professional career.
- This is a hands on practical course where students will build an actual financial model using real life case studies. Students will get to keep the model and use it to showcase their skills during job interviews or performance review.
Finance for non Finance
- The Finance for non-finance program enables professionals from functional areas other than finance such as sales, marketing, human resources, production and procurement to gain an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles.
- The course structured in an easy-to-follow manner.
- The course will enable participants make critical business decisions involving cost savings, budgets, new project decisions and growth strategies.
- The course will help participants in understanding the fundamentals of finance and accounting.
Office Skills for Future Managers
- Microsoft Office is the most widely used application at work.
- Our Microsoft Office training will help you to effectively utilize all the features of Microsoft Office products.
- This is a hands on course where students will use real life examples to develop a spreadsheet in Excel, write a report in Word and present their findings in PowerPoint.